So, you've read IM STILL HERE, and you're ready to take a deep dive into the content. I want to make that easy for you! In this self-guided course you will find:
- Discussion guide you can download anytime
- 6 videos offering you more stories about the lived experience of race often within faith-based organizations
- Lecrae discusses being a black man in America
- Jen Hatmaker shares about her multiracial family
- Jenny Booth Potter proclaimed "doing nothing is no longer an option for me!"
- Audrey Velez worked behind the scenes on your fav justice themed conferences
- Brenda Salter McNeil is a 20+ year expert on racial reconciliation
- Lists of 50+ books, videos, and other additional resources to jump start your education
- AND I've included some helpful hints for leaders facilitating a group discussion
By the end, may you be transformed by the stories of others.
Austin Channing Brown is a leading voice on racial justice, and author of Im Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness. Austin is committed to exploring the intersections of racial justice, faith and black womanhood. Her lectures are one of a kind, infused with justice, pop culture, humor, and truth-telling.